Management and the Technology Professional
- Awareness of ethical, commercial and management issues in technology related professions.
- Ability to evaluate multiple, and possibly conflicting, requirements such employment contracts, national legislation, professional codes of conduct and personal ethics.
- Use and articulate a decision making process.
Reflection and application of the unit learning outcomes will be assessed through coursework assignments and a final examination, both using case study question format.
- The coursework contributed 40% to the unit mark.
- Case studies from previous academic years:
- 90 minutes end of unit examination contributed 60% to the unit mark. This formula sheet will be provided with the exam paper
- Exam papers from previous academic years:
CODES OF CONDUCT
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CONTRACTS
DATA AND STATISTICS
Please contact Chi Nguyen
with questions or suggestions.