Writing and Research in the Workplace – ENG400
Academic year 2017/18
- Plan and write documents typically required for employment applications and workplace environments.
- Identify the market context, environmental legislation and engineering practices relevant to sustainable developments and health, safety and risk.
- Investigate and evaluate the effects of environmental legislation, usability requirements and manufacturing costs on the sale price of a technology product.
- Review technical information provided by environmental agencies and manufacturing companies.
- Identify the diverse engineering disciplines required for sustainable development projects.
- Coursework 1 is due January 17, 2018 and contributes 30% to the unit mark.
- Coursework 2 is due March 28, 2018 and contributes 70% to the unit mark.
Notes from lectures and tutorials
- Commonly used sources which require University student account login:
Please contact Chi Nguyen
with questions or suggestions.