Introduction to Algorithms and Programming – ENG421
Academic year 2016/17
- Ability to apply fundamental knowledge of the software development life cycle and tools to build C software programs and Matlab programs.
- Ability to describe, analyze and evaluate system requirements, software designs and quality metrics.
- Use creative problem solving to develop software programs which reflect considerations for usability and hardware portability.
- Ability to apply boolean algebra, iterative algorithms and recursive algorithms for software programs.
- Ability to find and use information provided with software development tools and libraries.
- Coursework 1 was due January 10, 2017 and contributed 30% to the unit mark.
- Coursework 2 was due March 7 March 12, 2017 and contributed 40% to the unit mark.
- 60 minutes end of unit examination that contributes 30% to the unit mark.
Please contact Chi Nguyen
with questions or suggestions.